It's almost 3am and I couldn't really sleep last night either, got about 4 or 5 hours before waking up bout 7am. Which I don't do. I don't do morning and I definitely don't do morning wide awake without a shower and coffee. Weirdness.
I wonder what time I'll wake up tomorrow, er, today. I actually have just too much energy right now to sleep. Ok, here's the bizarreness going on inside me right now: I want to go outside and yell til I'm hoarse. I want to run on a beach until I can't breath and have a stitch in my side. I want to dance down the midtown city sidewalk. I don't care that I'd look like a crazy person. Maybe because I am.
I don't really know what this is or where it's come from. It's a little disconserting, like I'd imagine euphoria would feel. So free, but such a high you're bound to come down hard. I have no reason to feel euphoric really. No illegal substances imbided, or legal even for that matter. Nothing incredible has happened.
Just... I don't know. I have great, amazing friends. I'm starting a job next week. I love my apartment. Life actually isn't so bad. I'm not perfect, I've got inumerable flaws, but somehow.. Right now, in this second, I am happy. I am just... Me. And I'm happy about it.
Eh, just a little crazy 3am logorrhea.
Side note: new obssession is the movie "He's just not that into you". Why do I feel I could've been a major contributor to the script?? Well, the movie also has a killer soundtrack!! Corinne Bailey Rae, Maroon 5, The Black Crowes, The Ting Tings, Lily Allen and some 80s throwbacks, The Cure, the Human League, Talking Heads... And Scarlett Johansson singing Jeff Buckley's "Last Goodbye". I frickin LOVE that song. Enough to sing it at the top of my lungs while tooling around Ireland in my tiny little rental car. Ah, memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment