Holy poo! Where did the time go?! I was just dallying around the apartment and all of a sudden it's after midnight! So, this post was really meant for yesterday (Monday, 13 September). Oh well... I'm still getting used to this blogging thing...
So, in case you don't know me well, I'm neurotic. Not severely neurotic, well maybe under stress it comes out more, but either way, there it is. Or perhaps it's just because I'm a scorpio, but one of my less appealing traits is obsessiveness.
Today, I find myself to be obsessed to distraction. This is probably why I'm finding myself writing this post at 12:30 in the morning. I wasn't even particularly obsessed with a solitary thing today. Mostly with an abundance of wayward thoughts, which I really don't need to get into.
I often find myself getting obsessed with a movie or a song and watching/listening to it repeatedly, over and over and over. Today's 2 obsessions in those categories were the song Reason Why by Rachael Yamagata off the soundtrack for "The Last Kiss" [Thank you Matty! Still one of my favorite albums!] and the movie "Bridget Jones's Diary".
I won't even count the number of times I've played both in a single day. Hmm. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Perhaps it will be counting stairs, since my elevator is out for the next few days. Whoo! Bring on 9 flights!
No comments:
Post a Comment