| Paper Mill Playhouse stage |
| little stream in back of the theatre |
After a relatively quick train ride out to Millburn - just one stop past the super popular with Broadway people who've got kids Maplewood - so pretty out there! Gorgeous little town center, extremely easy to navigate and walk to the theatre. The theatre itself is so cute, such a quaint setting.
The show was a lot of fun, high energy, well performed. The audience absolutely loved it. Overheard in the audience: "This show is intense! I mean, physically intense!" Yes, ma'am, it is. That's why Rashidra's been using her inhaler! And also some kudos to my friend: "Those Dynamites are fantastic!" Yes, sir, they were a major highlight of the show.
I had a little dinner after the show with my absolutely pooped friend. But it was wonderful to see her, and to see her perform something other than Hair as well. Rashidra, you rock! Then I hopped on the train back to the city, with the bridge and tunnel crowd headed in for a night of debauchery! All in all, another wonderful Jersey experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment